[SciPy-dev] CVS problem

eric eric at scipy.org
Thu Feb 14 01:33:14 CST 2002

Ok. I think...  I ran this, which applies the command recursively.

chmod -R g+s scipy

Now everything looks something like this.

drwxrwsr-x    2 ej       users        4096 Feb 14 02:09 doc

The potential mistake is that it did this to all the files in the directories
too.  oops.  Any harm done by this?

eric