[SciPy-dev] Re: Scipy-dev digest, Vol 1 #93 - 17 msgs

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Fri Feb 15 12:46:24 CST 2002

I just changed by mode to non-digested, so I can better keep up with the pace
of the conversation.

I've been working on pstat.py.  I can't finish the work right now, but I will
as soon as I get a 4-page paper written and submitted.

There is not much work to do to fix the exec stuff, though, I can finish that
right now.

To fix linear algebra will require a detailed inspection of the new
interfaces.  I don't have time to do that until next week.

It sounds like we are getting close to another release..

-Travis O.