[SciPy-dev] IPython updated (Emacs works now)

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:34:33 CST 2002

Hey Eric,

> Looks like the emacs tests break on windows since TERM is not normally set
> there.

Ah, sorry!

I thought I'd put that check in. Late night submits... The same problem was
also present in one more place. I think now all is fine, I did a clean
install on my Windows box and tested it, it looks ok. There's an updated
version up at the usual http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/ipython/

An obvious demonstration of why IPython needs unit testing so badly :)

Again, sorry about that.

Please grab the updated copy and let me know how it goes.

In particular, I'd like to know how things work under other terminals in
Windows (if there is such a thing). I only have the normal 'cmd' prompt, but
since I know you use Cygwin, maybe you have access to something better.

Regards,

F.