[SciPy-dev] Stupid question.

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:24:23 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Fernando Pérez wrote:

> Is there a version number issue at play here? Do I need to make 'naked'
> symlinks to all  these without the .2 numbers?
>
> I'll try that and see what happens.

It worked!!! At least now the fft complains are gone. I had to make a symlink
for *every* fft.so.2 library without the .2.

So Eric, this also answers your last email: this is the trick to build against
the shared versions of the libs: make the extra symlinks without the version
numbers :)

Now all builds and installs. I'll report test results in a minute :)

Thanks for all the help!

f.