[SciPy-dev] Stupid question.

Fernando Pérez fperez at pizero.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:26:39 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, eric wrote:

> Hey Fernando,
>
> Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever linked SciPy against shared
> versions of these libraries.  I've always linked against libxxx.a versions.  Do
> you have these laying around so that you can test against them?

Final followup on this topic: after the trick I just found to make it work
with the shared libs, it might be worth mentioning it in the build
instructions page. Especially because those who download the fft rpm will get
exactly the shared libs, so it's probably useful info (and will save others
some grief :)

Test report coming...

f.