[SciPy-dev] FFTPACK and RandomArray

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Wed Feb 20 01:25:28 CST 2002

> By the way.  How is this coming?  Are you going the multivariate or
> singlevariate route -- or has that been decided yet?

Right now, I'm going the "get-the-code-that's there working-and-consistent"
route.   Yes, it's mostly single-variate.  I'm happy to receive input from
other people, though.  There is quite a bit of overlapping code that I'm
sorting through.   Any thoughts people have on the stats stuff, it would be
nice to hear them over the next week.

Right now, I'm looking to flesh out the distributions support to include
pdf's and cdf's and quantiles (and other inverses) of the distributions that
are currently in the code (including RandomArray and the already wrapped
ranlib).

-Travis O.