build problems (Re: [SciPy-dev] Stupid question.)

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Wed Feb 20 13:14:06 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

> Ummm. scipy_distutils/atlas_info.py has this :
>
> library_path = ['/home/peterson/opt/lib/atlas']

Really sorry about that.

> I think its a good idea if we keep each other informed of who is
> currently working on what areas and if we are to keep of certain
> directories.

Yes, I am currently working with system_info.py stuff. I have already
implemented x11_info and now I'll do the atlas_info, etc. So, don't be
very surprised if something will run differently (a soft way to say
'will fail' ;), I will be careful when commiting in order to not break the
CVS state, though at some moment windows users may need to add things
into system_info, I'll let you know.

After system_info hooks are finished, I believe that we'll have more
stable builds than it is now. (I then I can start working with real
things like linalg2, etc.)

Regards,
	Pearu