[SciPy-dev] weave -- inline C/C++ in Python, an implementation

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jan 5 12:28:01 CST 2002

>>>>> "eric" == eric  <eric at scipy.org> writes:

    eric> Thanks Prabhu, This looks like a problem in how functions
    eric> are cataloged.  I look into it.

I just glanced thru catalog.py and it sounds really cool.  weave
itself seems really nice.  The interface seems very easy to use.  Of
course, I've only looked superficially.  Hopefully I'll use some of
this stuff during the CFD course I'm sitting thru this sem.  Maybe
even a CFD module might come out of it.  We'll see how it goes. :)

BTW I se a few temp files and directories in /tmp.  Are you deleting
unused files later or is this done on purpose for debugging or does it
happen because some tests failed?

thanks,
prabhu