[SciPy-dev] Weave introductory document. (Attachments)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jan 14 11:40:26 CST 2002

    PP> On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, eric wrote:

    >> Prabhu's docs are now on the web.  They are linked off the main
    >> weave page:
    >>
    >> http://www.scipy.org/site_content/weave/

    PP> That's great!  However, note that the end of Prabhu's docs is
    PP> quite difficult to read due to formatting failures. It shows
    PP> up in my browser as a continuous text, including all code
    PP> fragments.

Hmm, yeah thats right, on mozilla I cant see anything after the inline
part.  I dont think I formatted the document too correctly.  The
biggest problem being the code fragments.  I didnt want to indent the
code too much for fear of it becoming even harder to read.  Also there
is trouble with the laplace.py file
i.e. http://www.scipy.org/site_content/weave/laplace.html the code
after inlineTimeStep is all mangled up.  Ahh I get it its the <>
marks.  I need to use &lt; etc.

Should I mail you an updated document?  I'm sorry if for all these
formatting errors.  I guess this type of document is a little painful
to write/edit if you use simple formatted text.  Do you want me to
create the document in proper HTML by using Mozilla composer or
something and then mail it across?

prabhu