[SciPy-dev] Anyone out there have the latest ATLAS (3.1.13) for windows/PIII

eric eric at scipy.org
Sun Jan 20 23:08:44 CST 2002

Hey group,

Some errors have turned up in older versions of ATLAS, with the linalg
module.  Pearu (or was it Travis O.?) reported that they went away with
3.1.13.  Problem, is the build for this version fails on my machine.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/math-atlas/

I was wondering if anyone else out there has a successful build on a Windows
machine with a Pentium III that links with SciPy.  Or, if you have this
architecture and cygwin, could you try downloading and building ATLAS?  I'd
like to find out if it is my machine setup or the ATLAS build process.

thanks,
eric

--
Eric Jones <eric at enthought.com>