[SciPy-dev] ANN: Freetype wrapper for Chaco

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Wed Jul 17 00:49:59 CDT 2002

Hey group,

I have a wrapper for freetype ready for public consumption.  It's pretty
dirt simple in terms of features and will be used for text rendering in
Chaco.  This release works pretty well in my tests.  Notes and downloads
are available here:

	http://www.scipy.org/site_content/freetype

Also, you can get it from the CVS by checking out either 'chaco' or
'freetype'.  The freetype extension is created with weave, but you don't
have to have weave to build it -- I've bundled all the files in the
source distribution.