[SciPy-dev] Help required in Installing SciPy

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Mon Jul 22 11:27:06 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Asfandyar Khan wrote:

> 8) Installation log : attatched <install.log>

Attached <install.log> contains only stdout of the install command and
does not reveal any installation problems as far as I can tell:

<snip>
building 'scipy_base.fastumath' extension
gcc -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/usr/local/include/python2.2 -c
/usr/local/SciPy-0.2.0/scipy_base/fastumathmodule.c -o
build/temp.linux-i686-2.2/fastumathmodule.o

Could you include also stderr messages? They probably contain releavant
information about the problem.

Pearu