[SciPy-dev] compiled new debian packages

Joe Reinhardt jmr at engineering.uiowa.edu
Sat Mar 2 08:06:50 CST 2002

Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in> writes:

> Cool.  I still build it from sources but am anxious to know if this
> will get into sid/woody sometime?

I certainly hope to get it into the main distribution soon.  However,
scipy is still changing very quickly and I am unsure when I can grab a
"stable" snapshot from CVS.    I want to avoid packaging a snapshot
that is in the middle of a series of big changes.

- Joe

--
Joseph M. Reinhardt, Ph.D.   Department of Biomedical Engineering
joe-reinhardt at uiowa.edu      University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242