[SciPy-dev] log plots

eric eric at scipy.org
Sun Mar 3 06:01:14 CST 2002

Hey Heiko,

Thanks for the log plot patches to gplt.  I changed the interface slightly,
added support for the y axis, and checked them into the cvs.  The following
should work now.

>>> from scipy import gplt
>>> gplt.plot([1,2,3])
>>> gplt.logx()
<converts to log scale on x axis>
>>> gplt.logx('off')
<back to linear>
>>> gplt.logy()
<now log on y axis>

I  noticed that grid lines disappeared on axis with log scale.  Not sure why
this happens.

eric