[SciPy-dev] Broken link on your website

Cindy Jordan cindy.jordan at mail.internetseer.com
Wed Mar 6 11:07:34 CST 2002

I noticed that your page: http://www.scipy.org/site_content/FAQ
contained a link to: http://www.scipy.org/site_content/FAQ/document_view.

On Wed Mar 06, 2002 at 12:07:34 PM EST the page at http://www.scipy.org/site_content/FAQ/document_view could not be accessed because of the following
error:  Time Out.

Please note: Unless the broken link points to your website, this is not a problem with your web site.

I work for InternetSeer. InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company, is
conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the
Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities
and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site.

Your page was last examined on Wed Dec 12, 2001 at 10:55:42 AM EST.  If your page has not
been updated since Wed Dec 12, 2001 at 10:55:42 AM EST, this link is most likely currently
broken.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor
in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located
in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We
provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll
monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for instant signup:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5h5h5h5h5l5l53M5pxRWq15yA59VMW5tW6vLzJ5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5axRXyA5aNPD5cWXPM6r_wHPMHP5e625u6g5bVw6vWNVIT6rTSVU55x5q5i=e3

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate notifications
when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly performance reports.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses
availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5h5h5h5h5l5l53M5pxRzls5yA59VMW5tW6vLzJ5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eTUK5axRXyA5aNPD5cWXPM6r_wHPMHP5e625u6g52P5s5e=e3

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com "Free Website Monitoring"
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3
If you prefer not to receive any further alerts regarding the availability of your
Web site, click this link:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?xRXy7A45v59VMW5tW6vLzJ5bwwM.e3
or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
##scipy-dev at scipy.org##
SRC=29