[SciPy-dev] linalg fixes

Pearu Peterson peterson at math.utwente.nl
Thu Mar 7 03:43:41 CST 2002

Hi!

I have updated linalg (only in CVS) to work again with the
'breaking' f2py. Before using it real applications, please check that the
corresponding functions  return correct results. If you find that results
are incorrect, try the  same function with arrays transposed. I would
suspect that incorrect transposition may be source for these possible bugs.

Note that linalg is fixed only temporarily (in the sense that I will not
add any new features there) and eventually linalg2 will replace linalg.

Regards,
	Pearu