[SciPy-dev] special.cdflib questions

Christopher Fonnesbeck cjf at fonnesbeck.net
Tue Sep 3 14:05:23 CDT 2002

Thanks for the reply,

I was looking to use that code from python to generate rv's, but without
the rest of Scipy (havent been able to get the whole thing to work).  I
have successfully compiled them with f2py, but was confused about the
arguments.  It seems to want ALL of the arguments, as well as seemingly
redundant ones (e.g. q=1-p as well as p), and doesnt return values.
This is what has me confused.

Thanks,
chris