[SciPy-dev] Announce: First installable version of Chaco plotting toolkit is now available

David C. Morrill dmorrill at enthought.com
Fri Sep 20 17:34:52 CDT 2002

We are pleased to announce that the first installable version of the Chaco plotting toolkit is now available for download at:

     http://www.scipy.org/site_content/chaco

This package includes both the low-level Kiva drawing API as well as the high-level Chaco plotting toolkit (and demo).

Its very early code with lots of features still missing; but it does work and there is a lot of function already available, so we would encourage anyone who has an interest to give it a try.

Enjoy!