[SciPy-dev] (no subject)

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Mar 5 19:09:48 CST 2003

When using wxplt, I've noticed that I can't close windows.  I get an error
about the object not being in the list.

I've tracked the problem down to the fact that the _figure list stores the
proxy objects but the event handler compares self (a wxPython class) to
see if it is in the list of current figures and deletes it from there
first.

That is where the error is occuring, because self (a wxPython class) is
not found among any of the proxy objects.

I don't know enough about the intended design to fix this.  Should _figure
store actual wxPython classes or should the wxPython class do something to
destroy the proxy class as well?

-teo

--
Travis Oliphant