[SciPy-dev] PyGist

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon Mar 10 14:11:18 CST 2003

Hey Travis,

I just tried xplt out in the new CVS on Win XP, and it worked great for
a single plot.  If I close the plot window and try to plot something
again, it doesn't bring up a new plot.  When I then tried xplt.figure(),
it seg-faulted.

Any ideas?

eric

eric jones                    515 Congress Ave
www.enthought.com             Suite 1614
512 536-1057                  Austin, Tx 78701

SciPy.