[SciPy-dev] Re: [SciPy-user] scipy.cluster -> cluster

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Tue Mar 11 13:04:28 CST 2003

I just re-enabled cluster and checked it with numpy22 and python 2.2 on
windows and RH 7.2.  It built fine.  It failed a few tests (using
doctest.testmod(scipy.cluster.vq), but the failures were output format
changes in arrays.  The actual values all looked OK.

Should I check in the change?

In the past, I think there were issues because cluster is a C++ module,
but I don't remember what they were.  It may have been that it was
linked with gcc which didn't include the correct libraries on some
platforms.???

eric

eric jones                    515 Congress Ave
www.enthought.com             Suite 1614
512 536-1057                  Austin, Tx 78701

scipy/setup.py?