[SciPy-dev] xplt, drawing-time...

Kasper Souren Kasper.Souren at ircam.fr
Wed Mar 12 14:30:19 CST 2003

> Give me an example of what you want to do, and I can probably do it.

Hmm, can I also make use of your offer? ;)

I like imagesc, but I want the window to be bigger (or better: resizable) and
a possibility to have actions for the clicks would be extremely cool.
And the zooming is a bit weird. It would be nicer to be able to define a
rectangle by
- click and hold
- move to other point
- release

Also, there's a little bug. If I do an imagesc_cb for the first time, there
are lots of black parts, where it should it in fact be white. The second time
it's gone.

But probably it's more important to get chaco running... Just a little hint in
the right gist-direction would be cool as well. I'm checking out Mplot.py
right now. :)

bye,
Kasper