[SciPy-dev] Resolving win 32 problems

Ted Bach tbach at bu.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:45:56 CDT 2004

Thanks Brett and Travis for your helpful comments.

It is heartening to hear that one can compile the code from scratch or
just install everything in the Enthought `treasure trove'.   (Someone
might consider mentioning this on the Win32 scipy installation site!)

Now that I have confidence that I will be able to point end users to
working scipy distros on all systems, I'll get into the guts of
investigating realigning my software to scipy.  Of course, I'll share any
mutually  beneficial fixes, updates, or  improvements that may come to
mind while I'm exploring and flexing the code.

Thanks again!

Ted