[SciPy-dev] Correcting documentation on the site?

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Tue Apr 27 14:51:45 CDT 2004

Pearu Peterson wrote:
> Hi Prabhu,
>
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>For a while, I've been meaning to edit the "Performance Python with
>>Weave" article and make corrections/modifications.
>>
>> http://www.scipy.org/documentation/weave/weaveperformance.html
>

> I have added you to the list of managers (not sure if this is the correct
> role..) of this page. Try again to edit document.

I think we're all still trying to figure out how to give members the
rights they need to make improvements to the site...  One of these days
we'll probably get the Plone workflow model figured out.  Prabhu, if you
have trouble doing what you need to do, let me know, and I'll see if I
can get you the permissions you need.