[SciPy-dev] OpenCD

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sun Dec 12 22:59:47 CST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Joe Cooper apparently wrote:
> Looking over the current applications, I don't see how
> we'd really fit into the mix...it's word processing, email and web,
> consumer-targetted multimedia apps, games, compression, etc.

Blender?  Hardly seems broadly targetted to me.
 http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/programs/blender.php
Or even SciTE?  A programmers editor, I'd say.
 http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/programs/scite.php

I'd guess universities are going to see the largest
distribution of TheOpenCD, and so deviation from
the inclusion criterion is not so obvious.

fwiw,
Alan Isaac