[SciPy-dev] Further extensions for "fcompiler.py"?

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Tue Mar 23 10:06:08 CST 2004

Hello,

Some of my Fortran source files for an extension module library
require pre processing. Ifc for Linux uses fpp for files with the
extension ".F" or ".F90" instead of ".f" and ".f90". Therefore I would
like to find the list "src_extensions" extended by these extensions.

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail contains confidential information for the exclusive attention of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.