[SciPy-dev] scipy cow and proc.py

Virgilio, Vincent Vincent.Virgilio at itt.com
Wed May 12 12:05:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

I am trying to use the scipy cow module, and find partial functionality
in it. It fails in classes which require scipy.proc.

I couldn't find proc.py in CVS under /scipy, but it is present in
/scipy1.

Is there a standard way to access the functionality in proc.py? Or
should I checkout /scipy1 and copy proc.py over to /scipy?

Thanks for you help,

Vince Virgilio

This email and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.