[SciPy-dev] PyFace question

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon May 17 12:32:43 CDT 2004

Hey Steve and Fernando,

I do know the PyFace design is very much based on JFace (a Java tool
set) like paradigm and uses Traits extensively.  I am not sure whether
it would benefit from being layered on top of or being integrated with
these other tools.  This has largely been Martin's effort, so I will
leave any specifics to him.

eric