[SciPy-dev] Accessible SciPy (ASP) project

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:20:16 CST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Pearu Peterson apparently wrote:
>    http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/latex.html

Sure, but that only documents using raw, which remains
awkward for inline math (doesn't it?).  I was hoping that
the itex directive and interpreted text role (described in
the link I gave) were somehow available, or that something
equivalent was.

How are you handling inline math?  It seems to me a nice
way to handle this is needed for documentation purposes.

Thanks,
Alan Isaac