[SciPy-dev] gui_thread issue

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sun Nov 7 23:46:31 CST 2004

eric jones wrote:

> Anyway, thanks for the help.  It looks like Chaco and gui_thread are
> going to play nicely with ipython.  I do have problems with ipython
> exiting correctly.  "Exit" hangs.  Hitting Ctrl-C after that though,
> exits correctly.

Besides the thread/signal problems (which I discussed in another email), I'm
glad it's looking good.  Please let me know of any other problems, as I would
like this to be as rock-solid as possible, so that we can trust ipython as the
base interactive layer for end users when combined with other systems.

Cheers,