[SciPy-dev] Scientific computing links list

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Nov 9 15:59:54 CST 2004

Hi all,

at scipy'04 I promised to put together a page of links for scientific
computing.  At long last, here it is:

http://amath.colorado.edu/faculty/fperez/python/scicomp

Many apologies for the long delay, and thanks to those who sent me their lists
of links.

I don't expect this to be the permanent location of the page.  Ideally, it
probably should be integrated with the topical wiki at:

http://www.scipy.org/wikis/topical_software/TopicalSoftware

However,

a) this took a *lot* more time than I expected, and now I need to move on to
other pressing concerns.

b) I'm not too sure how the wiki organization decisions are to be made.

So I'd like to ask of those handling the website that you simply grab the
above page and put it into the Wiki in whichever location/form you find most
convenient.

And from now on (once it's wikified), I hope the community will pick up and
continue to maintain/enhance this page.

Best,