[SciPy-dev] Trac for scipy?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Sat Nov 20 02:12:18 CST 2004

Hi,

I just came across trac

 http://www.edgewall.com/trac/

and it looks very nice.

  Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software
  development projects.
  [...]
  All aspects of Trac have been designed with one single goal, to
  simplify tracking and communication of software issues, enhancements
  and monitoring overall progress.

  What is Trac?

    * An integrated system for managing software projects
    * An enhanced wiki
    * A flexible web-based issue tracker
    * An interface to the Subversion revision control system

Plus they seem to be thinking of issues that we have discussed here
(like live search for Python docs):

 http://www.edgewall.com/blog/projects/python-sidebar/index.html

etc.

I just thought I'd share this information here...

cheers,
prabhu