[SciPy-dev] Plan for releasing Scipy 0.3.2

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Oct 6 20:03:07 CDT 2004

    FP> Pearu Peterson schrieb:

    FP> Just for the record, on my Fedora core 2 box, with CVS scipy
    FP> from a moment ago:

[...]
    FP> So here, things are looking pretty good (except for the
    FP> gui_thread thingie elsewhere in this thread).

Well, I can't devote any more time to this either.  Perhaps the only
thing to do would be to run python under gdb and see where it dies.

gdb python
(gdb) r
>>> import gui_thread
SEGFAULT
(gdb) bt

Even if you did that there is no guarantee that we'll be able to fix
it.  I think we'll just have to leave it at that.  gui_thread works
nicely for me under both 2.4 and 2.5.

cheers,
prabhu