[SciPy-dev] Releasing Scipy 0.3.2, closing up

Pearu Peterson pearu at scipy.org
Thu Oct 7 08:53:44 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have created a branch for Scipy 0.3.2 release. To check it out, use

   cvs checkout -r v0_3_2 -d scipy_v0_3_2 scipy
   cd scipy_v0_3_2
   cvs checkout -r v0_3_2 scipy_core

(assuming that you have CVSROOT set properly). Use this branch *only* to
create 0.3.2 Scipy source or binary distributions and for minor bug fixes.

I have already uploaded 0.3.2 Scipy sources to

   http://www.scipy.org/download/scipy/src/

Now I'll start making statically linked binaries for Linux.

Finally, we'll need:

- RPMs (Travis,Joe?)
- Win32 installers (Travis,Pearu?)
- Update http://www.scipy.org/download/ page.
- Sending out release announcements (Eric?, Travis?,..)

Regards,
Pearu