[SciPy-dev] MCMC, Kalman Filtering, AI for SciPy?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Sep 30 16:29:03 CDT 2004

    FP> Prabhu Ramachandran schrieb:

    >> I wanted to add a bunch of tests for weave, but I've decided to
    >> instead add a couple of working examples.  I'll try and do that
    >> by this weekend if its not a problem.  I won't affect the build
    >> or anything.  If you want me to do that after the SVN move,
    >> thats ok too.  But if you are pusing for a 0.3.2 release, I'll
    >> try and get this done by this weekend.

    FP> feel free to add any from here:

    FP> http://amath.colorado.edu/faculty/fperez/python/weave_examples.html

    FP> original source here:
    FP> http://amath.colorado.edu/faculty/fperez/python/weave_examples.py

    FP> I've been meaning to update these (some break with current
    FP> weave/gcc) but haven't had the time for it.

It would be great if these were part of the standard examples since
they are well commented and illustrate a very good bit of
functionality.  Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to get it
all working under the latest gcc, test it and check it in. I've lost
too much sleep on this already.  :(

cheers,
prabhu