[SciPy-dev] kron function in scipy.linalg.basic

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Thu Apr 7 01:53:33 CDT 2005

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> David Grant wrote:
>
>> Re-posting to scipy-dev as it might be a bug.
>>
>> I'm using the kron() function in scipy.linalg.basic but I get an error
>>

> Bugs like this are the most common, because they don't show up when
> you lazily test code you write from an interactive shell like emacs
> provides (which has all the names already imported).
>
> Thanks for finding them.  The fix is easy (just edit the file and
> import the name that is missing).

Thanks Travis. This is the kind of thing that happens to me when using
IDLE as well, so I know what you mean.

I did so some tests and it looks like the function works as intended,
just by importing those two missing Numeric functions.

Will you do this in CVS? I don't mind doing it, but of course, I'm not a
scipy developer.

Dave

--
David J. Grant