[SciPy-dev] An addition to basic.py

Alan Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Thu Apr 21 09:12:14 CDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Nils Wagner wrote:
> Please can you add these functions to basic.py.

I apologize if I gave the impression that I am a SciPy developer.
But pyGAUSS is under the MIT license, so this (trivial) code is
unencumbered if you can persuade a developer to include it.

I agree that vec and vecr are basic functionality.
But I do not know how they should generalize beyond 2-D
inputs.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac