[SciPy-dev] possible bug in interp1d

Tyler W. Wilson twilson at eduplay.com
Wed Dec 7 06:57:03 CST 2005

Well, that fixed the that issue, but now I get the following:

  File "E:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\scipy\interpolate\interpolate.py",
line 180, in __call__
    putmask(y_new, new_out.ravel(), self.fill_value)
  File "E:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\scipy\base\oldnumeric.py", line
170, in putmask
    return a.putmask(v, mask)
TypeError: array cannot be safely cast to required type

Thanks,
Tyler