[SciPy-dev] more 64 Bit testing

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Thu Dec 8 12:07:51 CST 2005

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Arnd Baecker wrote:

[...]
> next problem appears when it wants to handle  fftpack
>
>    link = self.fcompiler.link_shared_object
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'link_shared_object'
> (see at the end for more)
>
> ((I used
>   export FC_VENDOR=Intel
>   export ATLAS=/opt/intel/mkl72/lib/64:/opt/intel/mkl72/include/
>   python setup.py config --compiler=intel config_fc --fcompiler=intel install
>
> Maybe I should just use
>   python setup.py config --fcompiler=intel install
> as Pearu said ...
> ))
>
> Best, Arnd

Removing everything (not-counting-the-number-of-times-anymore...)
and starting again, this time with

export FC_VENDOR=Intel
export F77=ifort
export CC=icc
export CXX=icc
export ATLAS=/opt/intel/mkl72/lib/64:/opt/intel/mkl72/include/

python setup.py config --compiler=intel install --prefix=$DESTDIR | tee
../build_log_scipy_new_scipy.txt

brought a full scipy which installed - progress!
((including the modification of mconf.h))

scipy.test(10,10) gives
  Ran 770 tests in 3.146s
  FAILED (failures=18, errors=55)

and I won't bother you today with all the glory details behind
the failures and errors.

Best, Arnd