[SciPy-dev] scipy.org

Travis Oliphant oliphant.travis at ieee.org
Fri Dec 16 14:46:53 CST 2005

> Have you any clue how we're going to bring over our vast collection of
> Plone content?  The actual "switch" can't happen until we figure that
> issue out...but you can get started working on it as soon as I turn on
> Moin.

My attitude is that we can transfer the Plone content (what's worth
transferring anyway) after we have the site up.  Right now, the site
lags so far behind what is currently the case that the Plone content
that's there is almost worthless.

I think starting a new Moin site and adding the useful content back is
the way to go. I'm thrilled that Andrew has taken this bull by the horns
and that you are helping him.

Best regards,

-Travis