[SciPy-dev] Links in MoinMoin

Ed Schofield schofield at ftw.at
Sat Dec 17 05:57:37 CST 2005

Hi all,

Can we set up MoinMoin to allow spaces in links?  I find its default
RunTogetherWords hideously ugly.  Wikimedia allows flexible
formatting in links to fit the surrounding text.  An example from
this week's current events page on Wikipedia is:

The Sixth Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization
opened ...

where the first link is to an article called "WTO Ministerial
Conference of 2005".  How civilized! :)  Does MoinMoin allow
something like this too, or is this a ghastly
LimitationWe'dHaveToPutUpWith?

-- Ed