[SciPy-dev] Python (Enthought Edition) for Windows test release

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 1 16:27:18 CST 2005

    Joe> Hi all, The much anticipated new release of the Enthought
    Joe> Edition of Python (a.k.a. Enthon) is just about ready for
    Joe> release into the real world. I'd like for some of you brave
    Joe> developer-type folks to give it a go before I announce it
    Joe> more widely and link it from the Enthon home page.

Sorry to bring this up so late in the game, but it appears numarray is
not in this test release.  Is this correct?  If so, it seems like a
glaring omission for a scientific computing python rollup.  Since
numarray offers functionality not found elsewhere, it would be nice to
have.

Or have I got my local win32 system screwed up with 4 (count em 4!)
python installs?

JDH