[SciPy-dev] Preparing Patch Release of LAPACK and ScaLAPACK

Nils Wagner nwagner at mecha.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Feb 7 01:50:16 CST 2005

This message from the latest NA Digest, V. 05, # 06 might be of interest ...

Nils

From: Julien Langou <langou at cs.utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:54:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Preparing Patch Release of LAPACK and ScaLAPACK

We are in the process of preparing a patch for the current LAPACK and
ScaLAPACK software. We would like to hear about any problems you may have
encountered with the software. Please send us bugs in the software and
documentation that you are aware of. You can submit a bug report by going
to http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/lapack_bugs.html . Please be as
specific as possible. The best way would be by providing us a way to
reproduce the problem on our computers. We would like to receive all the
information within two weeks, by February 28th, 2005.
Thanks,
The LAPACK/ScaLAPACK Team.