[SciPy-dev] Merged numarray branch

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Sun Jan 16 18:49:02 CST 2005

Todd Miller wrote:

>As part of an effort to make scipy work with numarray,  I merged the
>numarray branch of CVS onto the main trunk about an hour ago.

I just downloaded a clean copy of the current CVS for SciPy, built and
installed it.  scipy.test(level=1) is generating a lot of failure
messages, mainly related to a missing scipy.linalg.eig module.  If I set
the environment variable NUMERIX to numarray, I can't import scipy at
all:  the traceback complains that _na_imports.py cannot import name isinf.