[SciPy-dev] Python (Enthought Edition) for Windows test release

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Jan 19 02:28:32 CST 2005

Hi Joe,

that's fantastic - many thanks!!!

I am only wondering whether the latest changes
(scipy CVS, 5 days ago) concerning scipy.xplt (thanks Travis!)
made it into the enthought edition?
(there were a couple of bugs, some of them specifically
for Windows...).
I don't have Windows, so I can't check this myself,
but I will ask one of my co-workers to go through
our list of points.

BTW: would it be possible to make a scipy CVS snapshot of
the version which enters into the enthought edition?
This would allow for some consistency across platforms
(I am thinking of packages for debian and others).

Thanks for all the work, best wishes,

Arnd