[SciPy-dev] Python (Enthought Edition) for Windows test release

grogers grogers at enthought.com
Wed Jan 19 08:17:03 CST 2005

Joe, I'll try this on my home machine in the next couple of days.

Last weekend I installed the 1057 enthon install and our proava svn
converge branch.  While basic python was fine, anything that used swig
failed to build. Something about unable to find a definition for
PyCObject  or something like that.  I didn't trace down the problem.
I'll let you know how it goes....