[SciPy-dev] Gnuplot for Numarray (OS X)

Scott Condie ssc37 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 26 20:47:02 CST 2005

Searching through past mailing lists and google and such it appears
that it may be hard to find a "port" of Michael Haggerty's Gnuplot
module that runs with numarray instead of Numeric.  If I am incorrect
about this I apologize for the wasted bandwidth.

In the true open source tradition I have taken 5 minutes and replaced a
bunch of instances of "Numeric" with "numarray" in the tar distribution
that I got from

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnuplot-py/gnuplot-py-1.7.tar.gz?
download

I then tested it for another 5 minutes on the project I was doing and
then tarred it back up in case anyone else wants to have a go with it.
The demo in the distribution runs and it works on the project that I am
doing, but I haven't tested it any further.  I have posted it at

http://www.scipy.org/Members/spence/gnuplot-py-1.7-numarrayOSX.tar.gz/
file_view

Let me know what you think.

Best,