[SciPy-dev] Python (Enthought Edition) for Windows test release

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Fri Jan 28 21:18:35 CST 2005

Hey Joe,

I haven't checked into the patent issues at all with lawyeres, so we
should definitely turn off the patented code for the distribution.  I
needed to test one of them for some internal work, hence my request to
have them turned on for a distribution.  Turns out we didn't need them
after all for what we were doing.

thanks,
eric