[SciPy-dev] Bugfix for weave's catalog.

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Wed Jun 15 16:48:28 CDT 2005

John Hunter wrote:

>     Fernando> But unfortunately it's a big library for internal use,
>     Fernando> so it won't work for a scipy test.  I'm sure it can be
>     Fernando> triggered with smaller examples, but all the ones I
>     Fernando> tried failed to show it.  Frankly, I don't quite
>     Fernando> understand why, though.  From the looks of the bug, it
>     Fernando> should occur every time...
>
>     Fernando> If someone else has a small standalone example which
>     Fernando> shows the problem reliably, that would be great to have.
>
> The weave demo code I was running at Los Alamos showed this bug so it
> will be a good test case.  I have it on my laptop at home, and so
> can't send it now.  Fernando, do you have a copy of the roadshow
> directory on your laptop?

Yes, I'd forgotten.  But wasn't that weave.blitz code?  It will actually
be very good to test with that, b/c my tests were all with
weave.inline(), so I'm not 100% sure that my fix covers your case.  I'll
try to fold your test in, and integrate it into the test suite.  It may
take me a couple days, as other things have hit the proverbial fan.

Cheers,