[SciPy-dev] Bugfix for weave's catalog.

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Fri Jun 17 23:54:56 CDT 2005

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>     Fernando> Prabhu, feel free to stick this test script anywhere in
>     Fernando> the tree you think is a appropriate; I didn't commit it
>     Fernando> b/c I wasn't sure where to put it.  All code is
>     Fernando> otherwise committed already.
>
> Thanks, I think this could just go into tests/, unless someone has
> serious objections.

Fine with me.  Given how much people love to deal with weave's internals, I
doubt you'll get any objections, let alone serious ones :)

It would still be good to hear whether the problems did go away for Win32
users.  J. Hunter mentioned improvements on OSX, and I tested linux, but I
have no way to check win32.  I don't see why it shouldn't work, since none of
that code was platform dependent.  But to be honest, I never quite figured out
the exact mechanism for the bug (in particular, why it got triggered on some
cases and not others).  So I don't really know what to expect from that code.

Cheers,